Flexibility in every component. Economy in every configuration.
Configure your Axio Scope.A1 exactly as you need it with five different upper bodies, three lower bodies and two Vario columns. Use Axio Scope.A1in the metallographic laboratory for measuring layer thickness or for demanding investigations that use transmitted light, reflected light and fluorescence. Invest only in the functionality you require.
The modular interface concept of your Axio Scope.A1 allows you to simply add components when your demands for material microscopy or metallography change. You install many of these yourself.
Axio Scope.A1 is also extremely versatile. You even test and analyze large, three-dimensional specimens in a single piece using a non-contact method, enlarging the specimen space of Axio Scope.A1 with spacers to reach a height of up to 110 mm as needed. If you use the Vario column you even reach up to 380 mm.
- Scalable specimen space, adjustable from 0 to 110 mm – increasing to 380 mm with the Vario column.
- 23 stand combinations – use five upper parts, three lower parts and two Vario columns to configure your Axio Scope.
- A long-lasting LED providing homogenous illumination for transmitted light, plus stable, brilliant illumination for reflected light for your metallographic specimens.
- Choose from a variety of illumination sources for fluorescence applications – from the long-lasting LED to a classic mercury vapor lamp.
- A unique, optional interface that serves as a fully functional camera port with transmitted light – it is independent of the tube and can be upgraded at any time.
- Adjustable intensity of the transmitted light illumination on both sides – using either the left or right hand.
- Move your material specimen manually with the object carrier.
Perform Non-contact Tests on Specimens up to 380 mm in Height
Because Axio Scope.A1 has such a flexible specimen space, you use it for an unusually wide range of purposes – from the observation under reflected light in metallography, right through to the measurement of layer thickness and the investigation of large objects.
Extend the specimen thanks to a 30 mm and a 60 mm spacer – and, depending on your configuration, you continuously adjust it up to 110 mm.
If you have specimens up to 380 mm in height, use the stand columns Axio Scope Vario 380 mm and Axio Scope Vario 560 mm for reflected light and fluorescence applications. Extend the specimen space by up to 380 mm for unusually high objects.
Linkam Heating Stage – Flexible Documentation of Temperature Changes
Do you want to examine how temperature influences the behavior of metals, crystals, ceramics or plastics?
With AxioVision and Linkam heating stages you define heating or cooling experiments. Document the temperature pattern in a time lapse series. The result you obtain is a log of the temperature and vacuum data in each time lapse image. Observe sample changes during the heating or cooling process.