Your Inverted Microscope for Investigation, Development and Analysis of Materials
Choose between three stand versions of this inverted microscope: manual, encoded or motorized. The fully motorized stand expands the performance capability by motorized focusing (z-control) and automatic component recognition. Use the TFT touchscreen for convenient input and monitoring and for operating the entire microscope.
Make Axio Observer your platform for your automized scanning and imaging of non-metallic inclusions in steel.
The inverted microscope Axio Observer offers all relevant contrasting techniques in transmitted and reflected light: brightfield, darkfield, polarisation and fluorescence in reflected light, as well as innovative contrast methods such as C-DIC (circular DIC), a polarization technique perfect for contrasting oriented structures.
- Platform for your automated NMI investigations
- Automatic Component Recognition (ACR)
- Enhanced modularity for ever changing applications
- Inverted microscope that guarantees reproducibility and stability
- Three stand versions: Axio Observer.A1m, Axio Observer.D1m and Axio Observer.Z1m from manual, encoded to fully motorized configuration.